ah it's finals time which means that it's the perfect time to do anything but study. Esp shopping.
Some of my finds on the web: I think I'm on a cheap streak lately, which is better for my wallet anyways
- Isaac Mizrahi's swimsuit collection: love Isaac Mizrahi's stuff at Target, so cheap too!
- Old Navy skirts and their Bermuda shorts, which I know are on tv. I got converted into liking Bermuda shorts after seeing Austin on Project Runway design some for the post office uniform. Very cute!
- Body Time Perfume Oils: a nice note, not the harsh smell of perfume but more of an aura. My favorite smells: China Rain, Aura. My wish list includes: green tea, orange blossom, patchouli, lavender.
- Gap has a new essential oils line! Go check it out.
- Amazon.com, of course - my newest buys: Pharmacology Recall and A Fabulous Girl's Guide to Decorum.
- Essie
my only escape in these busy times are going online. like reading a book. the internet maybe can be the book for the new millenium. like online chatting is the new phone.
dreaming of: a picnic in Napa Valley in this 80+ degree weather, ice skating in Wollman rink in Central Park in the 15 degree weather in NY, playing with my cousins in Korea, standing in St. Mark's Square in Venice *not* covered in pigeons.
sigh back to reality. school really gets in the way of the stuff i really want to do. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment