Wednesday, June 01, 2005

i felt like all the signs today were telling me not to go ice skating today. I hadn't slept much (started stressing out after I saw that my current studying schedule wouldn't allow me to finish studying before taking the boards), it was raining and thundering and the wind was blowing really really hard, and my mom was tempting me to stay at home. To top it off, I missed the shuttle bus so had to hail a taxi. Man, missing the shuttle bus was almost too much, but my teacher was waiting and I had already spent so much time getting there, so I went. All in all, I was really glad I went - I had a really good time today. I felt like I was working off my stress by repeating and working on my jumps, over and over. It felt really good, my endorphins were running high. I really needed that.

Exercise increases BDNF in your brain (a neurotrophic brain factor). So while studying for the boards, I think it's a good idea to exercise - it makes me smarter. ;) That's my excuse for going twice a week.

The Altar Boyz CD in the mail came today, with five autographs written out to me - I love it!

No comments: