after 6 hours of sleep in 48 hours, I'm in Korea! it's great to be here, but it's always a whirlwind getting here. This is always my schedule: after a long week of finals, my friday final ends at 5pm. Then we usually go out to celebrate, and then I usually end up staying up til 3 am, hanging out or packing. And then I wake up at 6 am, frantically pack and take out the trash and clean out my fridge so I can restock it with Korean food I bring back, and go to the airport. it's good to be here tho. I met all of Jen's friends yesterday, she wanted to introduce me to ppl at church. I looked like I stayed up for 24 hours straight, but oh well. i was too wiped out, but jen went to meet my two med school friends, to make sure they got here ok.
woke up at 5:30 am, and enjoyed the art of doing nothing. i stared at the bottom of jen's feet for a while (I'm sleeping on the floor at the foot of Jen's bed), talked to my dad and he showed me cases of cranial nerve lesions (I think I got part of my essay in my neuro final wrong, but oh well), and drank cappucino milk.
going to the chinese embassy, meeting up with ernie and marko and jen for lunch, and then going to see my baby cousin. not a baby anymore, she's in kindergarten!
a beautiful pic of korea, the han river, right outside of my parents' apartment. this was taken on one of my dad's early morning runs. (see, randie, it's not such a scary place ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment