i found myself standing in line at trader joe's with a case of chocolate, a bottle of gewürztraminer, coffee, and a box of altoids. am i really such a walking stereotype??
watched light in the piazza in the midst of friends. it's odd - i can't put my finger on know what it is about this musical, but i always get swept up in the humble yet epic-like love story.
work finally picked up today - i'm SO relieved. i definitely function better when things are crazy busy, compared to being completely bored. i'm running my own western! my first one. i managed to avoid doing one in college b/c I had an amazing genius lab partner; for the first time in my life, i was in a lab partnership where I didn't have to do all the work. in one project, he decided to run the western, and I did the easier ELISA assay. currently, i believe he is a superstar surgeon at ucsf. thanks k. ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment