tomorrow's my last full day in korea. kinda sad, but i'm trying to think of the last few weeks as a really nice Christmas gift. it's raining in nor Cal too. blah.
ice skating was so fun today... yesterday was really strenuous, but today was just really fun, trying to perfect my jumps (actually just one jump - the most basic jump that has no name b/c it's so simple :) and spins. I did three revolutions on a spin today! hehe my teacher told my sis that I should pay for lunch b/c of my success with doing three spins (it's a korean thing, paying for lunch for your friends when you have good fortune. kinda like spreading the luck and happiness around.) too bad I couldn't repeat the three-turn-spin though. tomorrow's my last day of skating! i kinda wanted to go to Lotte World to the indoor ice rink tonight, but everyone's starting to get sick, so I thought I should take it easy.
My new favorite fashion brand: Fiorucci. Too bad there are no stores in the US, but they have the cutest clothes. Kind of like a European Betsey Johnson.
Color of the moment: kelly green
Korean band of the moment: JinuSean (usually not a huge fan of Korean music, but Jinusean's hip hop is infectious and fun)
My plans for my last day in Korea: ice skating, seeing my baby cousin, going to our favorite ice cream store Red Mango, and packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment