Tuesday, December 21, 2004

In Korea, you don't burn CD's, you grill them. ("goo wuh") Like bbq.

I got mistaken for a high schooler today. Not sure whether or not to be offended or flattered. But high school?? Come on, that's 10 years off, that's a lot.

More blisters today after two hours of skating... it was time to go when I took my first big fall, a forward dive into the ice flat on my face, like a belly flop. I have a nice bruise on my knee now. I feel like I'm regressing - my teacher said the second day is usually worse b/c you get confident and forget the basics and rush through things. It's still fun. ;) We were telling our teacher that Jen lost a lot of weight after ice skating - he said it's true, not b/c of the exercise but after an hour of skating, you don't feel like eating. It's true too. That should be the next big thing, the ice skating diet. Like the new South beach.

No comments: