busy
busy day today, but nice... i didn't miss any classes today! it was b/c we had no 8 am class. let's see if i make it to an 8 am class at all this quarter. :D we had lecture from 10 til noon, and then had to hop in a car for a drive to the hospital for class that went from 1 pm til 5 pm. I haven't skipped lunch in a while, so I was pretty hungry when I got back. i love relaxing at home at night, esp after a busy day on a cold night. i made myself a cup of tea, wrapped myself in a blanket, and watched the Rockefeller Christmas tree lighting, watching for my sister in the 100,000 person crowd that showed up. Pretty good music - Michael Buble was adorable, pretending to be Elvis. Jessica Simpson looked beautiful - very old movie glamour. I love Christmas music too.
hm, 8 am class tomorrow. to go or not to go...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment