Friday, July 09, 2004

Sarah McLachlan concert

We went to see Sarah McLachlan last night. My friend has a good summary of what happened... we had a much more exciting night than anticipated. :D I guess that's a good thing, we had such a blast. Andy was mesmerized by Sarah McLachlan, I think~ he kept on getting closer and closer to the stage until he was right up to the railing.

I fell asleep at 7 pm and woke up at 11:30 pm. My sleeping schedule is so off lately, I've been more exhausted than usual... is it the heat? Is it me? :P It's cooling off tho, at least.

SF this weekend! yay~ I feel like we're so close to the city but rarely make use of the fact that we are. I get to go to my store of the moment, Anthropologie, too. Then a wild night of clubbing. Actually, hopefully not... I haven't been clubbing in two years. Liz would be shocked. :) (Liz, are you reading this??) I feel like I'm getting too old for clubbing. :P

"will we burn in heaven
like we do down here
will the change come
while we're waiting

everyone is waiting

and when we're done
soul searching
as we carried the weight
and died for the cause
is misery
made beautiful
right before our eyes
will mercy be revealed
or blind us where we stand"
-Sarah McLachlan

No comments: