i watched michael moore's "fahrenheit 9/11" tonight. to be honest, I wasn't thrilled about seeing it - I didn't like Michael Moore that much, and thought he might spin and bias everything. Alas, he still had bias, but it was a lot more informative than I thought. I think it was scary and it hit home b/c, if Michael Moore IS right, the consequences of this could be earth shattering. there was a lot that I *didn't* know. it was nice to see the other side of the story too - to see what Baghdad even looks like, and to see how it affected civilians there. so sad too, about the parent that lost a son, and a protester who was telling her that her tears were "staged" to be anti government. it made her son's death a lie.
but who knows, maybe all presidential candidates are corrupt and equally invested in making money? probably.
everyone's going to be away this weekend, so tempted to pick up and leave too. I need to put in some serious lab time tho, before school starts. I can't believe that classes start in 10 days!! eek.
listening to josh kelley - :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment