i love my laptop!!
i missed it after it got sent to HP again for service. now they fixed it entirely, having replaced the hard drive. the first time i turned my laptop on, i thought it died cuz it was so quiet!! i love it i love it.
blogging is so much better than studying the physiology of proximal tubules in the kidney.
snowboarding is so fun!! i highly recommend to everyone. i recommend bringing strong friends who can pull you out of ditches if it's your first time, like it was for me this past weekend. hopefully we'll get to go soon.
my punishment for having so much fun this weekend: i am sick with the flu, i think. i didn't have a hat, so my hair got really wet and started freezing (so it was crackling in my fingers). I wasn't cold though cuz I was wearing so much clothes, but I guess something was off, enough for me to be sick for the past few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment