i made a last minute trip down to LA last weekend - my parents convinced me to come down to see them, and since I had a free ticket, I did. :) It was tons of fun, as always, with much needed rest. It's always nice to get away.
A special thing I did was go to a Rachel Pally sample sale, that was held at Rachel Pally's house where she grew up (her parents' house). Wow, what an ordeal! It was really fun - her famous dresses/outifts were from 40-70% off, and I had such a blast. It was very casual, informal, but also warm - Rachel Pally herself went around to everyone to make sure everyone was finding everything and teaching people how to wear her stuff. All the rooms in her house were open for dressing rooms, and her entire family was there, including her grandmother, who was trained in how to teach others how to wear her clothes. Her clothes are so casual, oh-so-comfortable, wearable, with a hint of sexiness and fun. I had too much fun there. It really made her clothes accessible to people who normally can't afford her clothes, like me. :)
below are two of my purchases - minus rachel bilson.
No comments:
Post a Comment