thanksgiving week
it's thanksgiving week!! so excited it's a short week, whew, I really need it... really starting to get tired of people in SCIENCE. i might have picked the wrong field to work in, people are so socially inept it's ridiculous. i feel like i'm dealing with my five year old cousins, with people throwing tantrums (throwing tubes on the floor), and having conversations like this:
Me: "So how's it going?"
M: "You already asked me that."
uh, ok. I shouldn't bother, really. makes me feel like i'm in junior high again.
it's ok - God, give me grace to deal with this, while I look forward to the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, and eating turkey and shopping (haven't decided where yet :) have a pumpkin spice latte at starbucks, everyone - I went there the other day in the morning, so amazed at how many people show up, and I'm sure they go often, probably every morning. Is it the modern day socially-acceptable drug dealer? People coming in for a fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
try the pumpkin spice latte at Peet's coffee... you'll never go back to starbucks again.
ooh really? yum ok i'll try it.
no fair. we don't have peet's here. i'm gonna go see a broadway show...
Post a Comment