Monday, October 17, 2005

my food journal
destination: san diego (nickname: a city that is truly a stereotype of itself)

spent the weekend in san diego, it was a much needed weekend away from home after all the craziness in lab. i seriously went down to eat - hit all my local favorites, except for thin. it was so beautiful, the weather was perfect up until the last night when I was there and I ended my trip with a local thai restaurant and some gelato next door. altho the food was amazing, i have to say the best part was meeting with all my friends. met up with one college friend whom i haven't seen since college, and another guy that I've known since high school. it seems that a lot of medical ppl end up in San Diego - drawn by the good medical system and the beautiful weather. definitely a city i'm considering. :)

ah, too many pictures, so check out my flickr.

 
"what to eat??"
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: