i think i've been growing just a tad the past few weeks - dealing with my future, learning a little about myself, and facing the possibility of change in my life (or hoping for it :). or being happy with being where i am. i guess be careful what you wish for huh? anyways, so sorry if I've been so depressing. Also, finals and sleep deprivation don't always put me in the best moods, altho I do have to remind myself that I'm really exactly where I wanted to be, and even more than I ever expected to be.
i do feel better. maybe it was that tv break (oprah season premiere was awesome!) and a breather from studying, and a really late but yummy pasta lunch. hm, what should i make for dinner...
i watched super size me the other day. i'm NEVER eating chicken nuggets again. that's what i always used to eat at McD's as a kid, the chicken nugget happy meal. it's a really good movie, highly recommended by me.
one more final to gooooooooooooooooooo!! here's to late nights, marble slab ice cream, 5:30 am wakeup calls, powerpoints, panic attacks, library study rooms, and not failing~
ok, i lied. :D couldn't help it, here's a pic of jason mraz. at least it's a happy picture! do you see toca in the background? we met him! he was so nice, he went around the table and tried to memorize everyone's name.

1 comment:
you're just jealous!!
Post a Comment