
a topic that's been on my mind lately: weddings. no, not my own, i think it's too far off to think about that. two of my friends have weddings on their minds - one friend just got married a few days ago in Korea. She had over 1,000 guests... can you imagine the costs?? Apparently there was only one building big enough in Seoul to accomodate that many people, I guess aside from stadiums, and it also happens to be the most expensive (the Coex ballroom). And they also had a four course meal - with seafood and steak, steak in Korea! It's so expensive there, and to feed 1,000 people? wow. my sister went to her wedding, and she said so many ppl got drunk. I don't think I want that at my wedding. Guests (not my sister :) were requesting waiters to leave several bottles of wine at their table and the like. ... not good. Well, I hope it's true what they say, big weddings pay for themselves... anyways, she was my age. and another friend of mine getting married next month, who's younger than me! i think she's more mature than me tho. :D it'll be fun to attend her wedding, my second wedding ever. the first one i went to was erin and eddie's wedding - and the entire Korean UCSD community was there, people I hadn't seen in years. It was a beautiful love story though, of how they got together.
No comments:
Post a Comment