what a day today! i feel like usually, I do nothing all day, but when I think about it, I'm always busy and am exhausted by night time. This morning, we had lunch with our aunt (second aunt removed?) and her husband and her cute daughter, taehyun. she is so adorable. after lunch, we met my mom and her sister (my aunt) and went shopping at Itaewon. then we came home and everyone watched Maid in Manhattan. it's such a sweet movie. ralph fiennes is ... (sigh)
i watched Love Actually with a cousin the other day. The Korean version cut out the porn couple! it was a little risque, but they were the cutest couple. I can't believe they cut it out entirely. They also cut out some other parts too, which were a little risque. i guess it didn't fit with the rating that they wanted to give it? I don't know why. I guess it's too much for Korean audiences' eyes.
hm, I haven't had ho dduk since that first night I spent here. the last time we checked, the ho dduk ahjuhshee wasn't there. where'd he go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment