Wednesday, November 26, 2003

i just made a perfect cup of coffee! not an easy task, since so many variables are at hand (coffee grinds, sugar, cream). i haven't gotten the formula quite right yet. usually it's too weak, too bitter, too sweet, or not sweet enough. i usually don't like starbucks coffee, but since deena started working there, I got a bag of Cafe Verona, which I think is the best one. It doesn't taste burnt, like the house coffee does.

Yesterday, I had the funniest time... I got a TV at CompUSA except they charge an extra $59.99 for delivery! And so I just did it. I called the only friend that was left in town, and the two weakest girl in the class moved a HUGE tv. We kept on giggling so much we almost dropped it several times, it was so hilarious that WE were moving. what an accomplishment! we now have bragging rights. muhahahaha.

yay! Free day today, to hang out with family and shop for furniture and unpack a bit.

No comments: