Yesterday was a fun day!
In the morning, my mom and I watched a movie called "Talk to Her". It's a foreign film, very interesting, with lots of beautiful imagery. It got such good reviews, and it was a moving movie. Simple story, but for some reason, it keeps you riveted. A lot of tension in the movie keeps it moving. Then in the afternoon, I met up with two of my cousins and we hung out in a cafe. For dinner, my aunt, uncle, second uncle removed (? I'm not sure what he is), my parents, my cousin and I took over half a restaurant, a bbq restaurant. Very yummy, eating Korean style, meat and soju. I think I ate the most out of everyone, I got a few surprised looks from my parents. :P More than anything though, it was the camaraderie that I enjoyed. Maybe I just missed having family around.
This morning, my paper came out! You can officially look me up on PubMed. It's very exciting, my first paper! I've spend the entire morning trying to get into the Nature Neuroscience website, but for some reason (due to nature.com, or the Korean internet), I can't get in. argh. Very frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment