Wednesday, July 09, 2003

in berkeley now! tada~

beautiful city, very unique, I really like the feel of it, I don't know why. (even though our rival school! grr~) I was a little scared cuz I have Stanford on my license plate, but I haven't gotten TP-ed yet. :P A little dangerous, especially considering that I have my life packed in my car right now!

I'm going to Davis today, to move in! It's going to be my new home city for the next 7-8 yrs. It's kind of a depressing thought. :P Things have been so much of a roller coaster these days, I guess that's what happens during transitional changes.

on an upbeat note, I went shopping in downtown San Francisco yesterday! I was determined not to spend that much, but how could I help the fact that yesterday was the last day of a 30% storewide sale at French Connection? :) I also got to visit my favorite store of the moment, Lush, the only one in America! Union Square is my favorite place to shop, me thinks... in about one square mile, there are three Nine Wests (I know, cuz I went in all three of them). ;)

No comments: